1. Upon arrival, cars must be parked sensibly in the car park allowing for social distancing.
2. Entry onto the yard is now by coming through the top gates which are situated on the left hand side as you entered into the car park! There will be a sign displayed saying ENTRY!
Go through the doorway and apply hand sanitiser before signing in. All visitors must sanitise their hands and all visitors must be signed in.
Exit through the doorway onto the yard and wait behind the line of plant pots, do not touch anyone or anything and maintain social distancing. A member of staff will let riders know when you may enter the schools, Children must stand quietly with their parent whilst awaiting their lesson, no wandering around and touching things!
3. Riders – when they have finished riding, must then leave the school via the one way system. If they are riding in the Big School the exit gate is at the Letter F, if they are leaving the sand school the exit gate is at letter K – these will take them into the gallery, through the gallery and then they must go directly to their car.
Do NOT congregate chatting in the car park.
Follow the rules we have in place!
4. Spectators will be allowed to watch their riders ride again from Monday 24th May onwards, however the spectator will be limited to one adult/guardian per household or rider.
5. Anyone and everyone attending Friars Hill Stables will be required to wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth whilst on the premises, riders may remove their facemasks once mounted and all girthing and stirrups are sorted. This also includes small children.